Our friends over at “The Sibe Vibe” radio show invited Margit to talk about all things Snow Dog and naturally, Margit jumped at the idea.
Those of you who follow our work, will know that we tend to publish long, educational articles that require a fair bit of time and focus, after all, training these sled dogs isn’t easy work. But today, we invite you to go make yourself a nice cup of coffee, cocoa or even a glass of wine, hit play, sit back, relax and just listen.
What’s Discussed On The Show?
- How and why Snowdog Guru was founded.
- The difference between a husky and a malamute, and which is more challenging to train.
- Learn more about “Fade the lure” that you’ve probably heard mentioned once or twice.
- What exactly is the issue with sled dogs being off-leash?
- How you can prevent your husky from tearing your home up while you’re at work!
- and much more!
As always we welcome your questions, comments, and stories regarding this topic. When we share our stories and our wisdom we may be helping someone who is struggling with their Snow Dog.
Helping all Snow Dogs … one owner at a time.
1 thought on “The Snowdog Guru on The Sibe Vibe Radio”
I bought a husky for 8 months, I would like to having another one for companion with the first one. When should I get it in order to minimize any issues? Should I get the Sam gender or different? I am not planning to do breeding them
Comments are closed.